- Library with wide a range of books and journals
- E-journal access to staff and students
- R3 Access facility for e-journal to the faculty
Librarian (i/c): Ms Rebekah Tham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Junior Library Assistant: Ms Theresa Dkhar
Library Attendant: Ms J. Marbaniang
- A multi-camera studio facility complete with a studio floor, production control room, three cameras, online audio & video mixing and recording facility with one Video Tape Recorder
- Chroma-keying facility.
- Four single camera production units (HD and Mini DV) with microphones, camera support systems & other accessories.
- Portable lighting kits.
- Two non-linear edit suites with colour correction, CD/DVD writing facilities.
- Digital audio software for radio production which includes a recording floor with various kinds of professional microphones and equipments for production and post-production. Students use Audacity for their recording & editing needs.
- Desktop Publishing Software for Layout and Design Classes
- Ten Personal Computers with internet facility.
Incharge : Abir Suchiang
- SC/ST Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship for research
- SC/ST Scholarship for MA programme students
- Book grants
Limited hostel facilities for boys and girls for students outside Shillong.
30 multimedia computers installed with the latest software for English and foreign language learning and practice.